AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Landlords - the devil in disguise?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Steve
Posted 3/8/2019 08:17 (#7366910 - in reply to #7366446)
Subject: RE: Landlords - the devil in disguise?

Mountain Mechanic - 3/7/2019 23:43

Interesting you set up a specific scenario with your question. I'd sit down with my friend work out a mutual agreement because my true friends are worth more than $50 an acre. I just spent a significant amount of time blowing snow for a friend the last couple of weeks. My wife doesn't work for an income, takes care of the home and kids which is a lot of work, I'm a one man band with my business and am having a hard time paying my bills right now. Kinda fits your scenario. He wants me to give him a bill and he's not getting one. He always helps me and it will come around again. One thing I've learned about being a businessman is you can strictly be a businessman or you can be a businessman with a heart. Being strictly a businessman will probably make you more money but a lot of those guy's end up with regrets.

+1! As I said earlier....there's more to life than the almighty dollar.... although it's sad to say many don't believe that, as you can tell by many of the posts and replies on agtalk. Sad commentary of our world today.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)