AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kitchen sink drain
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format
Posted 3/6/2019 08:59 (#7362429 - in reply to #7362412)
Subject: RE: Kitchen sink drain

Insta-Flo is what we use. There are different names. This stuff is dry flakes and chase it down with hot water. The hotter the better. Good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)