AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (143) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ok my what is it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format
Posted 3/5/2019 12:20 (#7360660 - in reply to #7359994)
Subject: RE: Ok my what is it?

Looks kind of like a centering punch/screw hole starter. Like what is used to center and start screw holes for hinges and latches. End fits down into taper to center. Is the punch spring loaded? Pull knurled cap?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)