AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format
Usetobe dental asst
Posted 3/2/2019 21:19 (#7355115 - in reply to #7354998)
Subject: RE: Myofascial

South Central MN
I am guessing you mean myofascial release. I would think a person who does deep tissue massage could provide help. There is another type of body work called "rolfing" or "structural integration" that could possibly help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)