AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bluetooth receiver for soundproof headphones?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/1/2019 10:20 (#7351908 - in reply to #7351689)
Subject: RE: Bluetooth receiver for soundproof headphones?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I bought a VXi BlueParrott S450-XT headphone set harvest before last. My thought was to use them in the combine for talking on the phone and also to listening to music from my phone while mowing the lawn with my Deere riding lawn mower.

They work as advertised but I don't use them and should probably sell them. I found that in the combine, I really only have a few calls a day and it bugged me wearing the headphones all the time. I found that if I get an incoming call (few and far between) I can just pick up the phone normally and hold it to my ear. If I make a call or if the call is difficult to hear, I just stop harvesting and bring the combine to idle. This arrangement would not be acceptable to those that feel they need to be on the phone a lot.

I was disappointed when I tried using them on the lawn mower. They do not block the blade noise as well as my 3M headset. My original 3M set lost one side. When I bought my second set I noticed that there are different models and purchased one of the more expensive ones. I believe the noise cancelling is better with this set than my first 3M set. It is definitely better than BlueParrott 450.

I am told that my BlueParrott S450 is not legal to use on the road since it covers both ears. This is because mine is the S450, I believe B450 and the other BlueParrott models are legal since they only cover one ear.

Edited by tedbear 3/1/2019 13:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)