AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ladies opinion
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

hillfarmer
Posted 2/26/2019 05:09 (#7345145 - in reply to #7344865)
Subject: RE: Ladies opinion

missyferguson - 2/25/2019 22:48

Congratulations on 45 years of marriage! We will be celebrating our 41st in 2018.

In answer to your question. Us ladies are all different creatures. Some are shoppers and love all kinds of "things" and than there are some like me who are not. I prefer an experience to a thing, though my husband has been very good at figuring out great gifts for me.

Some of the gifts I have cherished were: a complete date night (starting with shopping for a new outfit, dinner and movie), an upgrade on my wedding ring, a sheltie puppy, a weekend trip to a music festival, a caribbean cruise, a homemade doughnut bouquet (funny), I even got a manure spreader for my birthday once but I'm not sure any other lady would like that :)

I'm not sure I was helpful. I'm sure you know what your wife likes and what she treasures. If its family time she treasures most you could rent a place for the whole family to go for the weekend and stay all under one roof and enjoy each other. Our kids did that for our 40th last year and it was so special and memorable. We played, visited, took walks, cook together, it was a special time to create family memories. Our grandsons still talk about it. I'm hoping to repeat that experience.

I think mine would like her son to call and tell her to come over to there place to play with the 5 month old she has only seen 4 times

68 miles away

I put new snowtires on her car in Nov for the trip
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)