AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD Setup in NH TJ450
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

matofsrud
Posted 2/17/2019 08:00 (#7325921)
Subject: JD Setup in NH TJ450

HI all in need of some help. Here is my situation I just bought last fall a 2006 NH TJ450. Currently the tractor is setup for guidance with a ag leader compass and ontrack 2 setup as that was what the guy who had it before me was using. Upon digging around a bit more after i got the tractor i noticed that a previous owner had installed a trimble hyd steer valve.

Here is where i am looking for advice or suggestions. I also bought a 2008 John Deere 1890 air drill but dont have a monitor for it yet. I am trying to figure out what would be the best route to go as far as a monitor for the drill and also if possible to somehow get integrated jd guidance. I also need a display to run a couple other implements controlled by isobus that i rent from neighbor.

Ideally i would like to get a 2630 display and run everything john deere but really dont want to use a ATU.

Or do I just keep the guidance how it is in the tractor and find a brownbox to run the drill off of.

So far what i have been told is that the only way to keep everything jd would be to use a ATU as there is no other options jD for integrated guidance on that year of tractor.

Any help is appreciated
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)