AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why is my backhoe so helpless?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

KFLAgri
Posted 2/16/2019 19:51 (#7325329 - in reply to #7325301)
Subject: RE: Why is my backhoe so helpless?

Have a 310SJ, absolutely the heaviest, clumsiest, most awkward piece of equipment I’ve ever had the displeasure of running. Unless your on hard ground or gravel forget it, it’s just not going to push anything and I put new tires on all four corners.

Can’t push snow, on hard packed snow it’s pretty well dangerous to be around as you never know where you will end up, not to mention it won’t push hardly any snow. Ended up going back to a blower on an open tractor, being in the cold sucks but sucks less than spending three times as long to accomplish the same thing because you spent most of the time cussing it and sliding around.

In soft ground it just sinks like a stone, and with the hoe hanging off the back it’s so clumsy in the yard. Most of the time it has the pallet forks on it and it’s so clumsy.

Looked like a good idea at the time I bought it, but 100% my most regretted purchase ever. Searching for a tractor, then will put a loader on a tractor I already have so I can send that damn backhoe down the road. I’ll glady pay the neighbour to do any digging with his track hoe over owning this clumsy outfit for the once every few years you actually need it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)