AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drinkers of Jack Daniels....what's the deal?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 2/15/2019 20:21 (#7323336)
Subject: Drinkers of Jack Daniels....what's the deal?

ESW ND
So, a week ago I got a 1.75 of Jack. From the first drink, with regular coke, classic red and white can, I could tell it was different. Something ain't right with the taste. The Jack has a more pale appearance in the bottle, it doesn't have the nice little "bite" as I describe it. It doesn't have the same bubbles left on top after you pour the coke in. I had one drink the first night. I had a headache. No, not due to the amount of Jack in my drink. Something is definitely different about it. I use to drink Windsor years ago, something changed in it, I started to get headaches from it. I then switched to black velvet was fine for quite a while, but I too started getting headaches from it. Something changed. I switched to Jack. Definitely no headaches unless way too much was drank. Never had any side effects at all for many years, but now...something is definitely different about it. It don't smell the same, taste the same or look the same. Does somebody else notice or do I just have to give up and find something even better? No crown, no rum...maybe just go back to water and give up?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)