AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

We're in for a fight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Corn/Stock
Posted 2/13/2019 19:49 (#7319054 - in reply to #7318816)
Subject: RE: We're in for a fight

Its sad...The lab grown meat will have its market and the people who consume it likely would not eat our homegrown product anyways. People have a choice so let them choose. I dont think much of it, as Corbitt explained its basically stealing somebody elses hard work and it also pushes some buttons on creation. The good lord provided us with all we need, take care of it and it will take care of you. If somebody wants to buy it, by all means enjoy, but making laws against cows releasing gas is absurd and an attack on the industy. It sounds to me like the hard working breeders need to be pattening the genetics they are working hard to produce. Sounds outrageous to sell a bull for 1.5 million and these companies can basically clone it and produce your genetics without compensation.

Something that truly worries me is that if these people keep pushing like they are and gain traction, whats to come. If they get what they want and destroy our nations herds or deplete the growers, what will our kids eat if this lab grown meat is not sustainable. The meat, whether beef, chicken or pork is proven, sustainable nutrition. Forcing it out could be the easy part, getting it back once it is gone, well we know how that goes....quickest way to destroy a nation is to starve it.

Sorry for the rant, what Corbitt spoke of is what keeps me awake some nights
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)