AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Auction time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tj_farms
Posted 2/13/2019 10:06 (#7317979 - in reply to #7317964)
Subject: RE: Auction time

Ohio
kidkhan - 2/13/2019 09:54

I have bought several items off of Auction Time and have always had very good results. (not like a Ritchie Bros. Auction where I got royally screwed and they laughed about it, just said ya well we used better pictures of the item you were bidding on so if you don't like it just sue us we have a whole fleet of lawyers) You usually always wire the money to the seller the next day and then you can arrange for delivery or pickup. The biggest thing I like about Auction Time is there guide lines for the seller. Not just anybody can list something for sale on Auction Time, you have to be a dealer and get approved and they constantly are reviewing with buyers about the sellers(Good or Bad) and if the sellers are turned in by a buyer they can and most likely will be banned from any future use of Auction Time, but that is very rare do to there strict guide lines. Everything that I have ever bought off of there site has been very accurately represented.

I'm glad someone feels the same way about Ritchie Bros ! I got screwed once ! Never again.

Auctiontime is fine, it's the sellers you wonder about. GO look at the equipment, pictures are deceiving.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)