AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (149) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Form for landlord to give SSN for 1099
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format
Posted 2/19/2019 14:09 (#7330839 - in reply to #7314460)
Subject: RE: Form for landlord to give SSN for 1099

From what I gather it works like this and please correct me if I'm wrong.

I would request the landowner or someone who I have paid income to more than $600.00 to fill out a W-9. (which is a request for taxpayer ID number)

Once I have that form I can give it to my CPA and he/she will issue the landord etc. a 1099.

So. the W-9 is just a legal tax document to get the SSN or EIN

I suppose I can also just give my CPA the phone number of tenants and have him request that information?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)