AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FBN - be careful
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Birddy
Posted 2/11/2019 21:35 (#7314990 - in reply to #7314493)
Subject: RE: FBN - be careful

ND

JAnderson - 2/11/2019 19:03
PeaKing - 2/11/2019 17:53 Their Bond in ND is only for $350,000 for buying grain. My question is how deep are their pockets if one of their sales goes south? There would be many individual farms that would max out their bond amount. I do not do business with them and don't intend to. I thought this info would be pertinent to the discussion.
I think google has invested 20 million into FBN. I’m not sure where they see value in FBN. The chem and seed prices aren’t great and you can’t return items, plus I don’t see how they could have that many people on a payroll for selling a little bit of seed/chem. They have bought/merged with some futures trading companies as well, Along with some other companies.I guess if you expand faster then your debt is increasing you’ll look like a successful company? The grain contracts I’m not happy about since they are going out and doing the legwork for you and taking their cut. I am curious who is signing the check though when you contract crops with them being that they are just the middle man.

You think Google has made an investment.  Don't spread this stuff without

producing more, a link ?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)