AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eggs in Diesel Fuel????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

sonic
Posted 2/11/2019 08:22 (#7312889 - in reply to #7312834)
Subject: RE: Eggs in Diesel Fuel????

fieldsofgold - 2/11/2019 09:06 O.K. you guys ready for a dumb question? Long story short, Hospice recently put my 96 year old grandpa in the nursing home. Since then, he has been miserable. He has no strength to move, no appetite, no feeling in his feet, and suffers from dementia. Last week, I went to visit him after church. Since he can not do anything for himself, he just sits and watches TV and/or reads his Bible. He was watching one of those gold mining shows (Yukon Gold, Gold Rush, etc???), and said he saw a guy do something and didn't know why he was doing it. He claimed to see a man, carrying a carton of eggs, crack those eggs and dump them in the diesel tank of a dozer. Anyway, I went back to visit him after church again yesterday. He asked if I ever figured out why he did this. I told him no, and that I had honestly forgot all about it. My question is, why would someone do this? Is my grandpa seeing things? He doesn't have a good memory at all, so he may be talking out of his head like he has been for the past couple years. This question is of know importance, just wanting to know so that I can go and tell him. I did a little research, but came up with nothing. Thanks guys.
Might be true, but I bet he is on some power drugs with all kinds of side effect.  What do you think would happen if you put eggs in a fuel tank, wouldn't do it any good.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)