AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn pre (must be retailer approved)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

GrainTrader
Posted 2/10/2019 21:56 (#7312339)
Subject: Corn pre (must be retailer approved)

20 Miles West of Indianapolis Indiana
I have 2 farms I’m going to see about having a pre sprayed on as well as some 28% pre. Resin being is part of the farm is wet and part of the farm is getting spring tiled and I don’t wanna attempt to sidedress or have it Y Dopped.

Anyways...

Last year I had LL beans and has Cuckelburrs/Waterhemp/Some Velvet leaf in the low ground. Since I’m going to have theb28 sprayed on I want to use that as a time to use a pre also. The retailer uses a lot of SureStart and Resicore and Halex. I plan to do a post only app on all my other acres with home brew Halex and Atrazine. This farm will also get the Halex+ATZ. I had used SureStart in the past and one time had Simazinenadded pre on some non gmo corn. (That was the cleanest corn I’ve ever raised.)

So now the real question...

Would A Quart pf Resicore be good pre in this situation? I think my main choices are SureStsrt, Halex, and Resicore and I was going to have em add Simmazine.

If I do something like Dual, they’ll want to use the name brand and for the money I could almost get a quart of Resicore or SureStart and have more bang. But reading incorporating SureStart pre can ding emerging corn?

Any advice for this that would be retailer approved?

And no I’m not going to stop my planter to spray 60 acres...

Edited by GrainTrader 2/10/2019 22:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)