AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Shop wall insulation: spray foam vs fiberglass
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

havin'funfarming
Posted 2/12/2019 08:51 (#7315620 - in reply to #7315492)
Subject: RE: Shop wall insulation: spray foam vs fiberglass

Manitoba, Canada
Unfortunately it is an upgrade even from the perma columns. If you are considering the perma columns already it might be worth a quick call to inquire about using screw piles instead though.

They have their own crew and they do a very good job. They spent the time required to get it right, not just call it good enough and get onto the next job. Actually I’ve been very impressed with the attitude of everyone I’ve dealt with so far in the company, including the people in sales. I can’t say it is the cheapest building out there, but it is a well engineered building and I have no doubt it will be built with attention to detail.

I’m starting to sound like a salesman so I better add the disclaimer that I have absolutely no interest in the company. I’ve never dealt with them, or even known about them, before this building. I am saying what I do because I believe that the good workmanship and attitude I’ve seen from the companies employees so far deserve to be mentioned as in a purchase like this there is more to consider than just price.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)