AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Seed Monitoring Ag Leader Incommand 1200
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 2/10/2019 07:37 (#7310472 - in reply to #7309944)
Subject: RE: Seed Monitoring Ag Leader Incommand 1200

Missouri
ontpete - 2/9/2019 19:21

thanks for clarifying and confirming that caseihfarmer and KMech

We have tried a couple of Wavevison sensor the last 2 couple of years. I ll get 12 more and stay with the Stmm
Not going to give up Advanced seed monitoring.

Also going to use an Incommand this year instead of Integra.
Does the Incommand provide more info than the Integra or is it just able to display more info because of the split screen?

Wavevisions could make the STMM a whole different animal. I've always thought there was a terrible irony in the advanced seed monitoring. The STMM is a very advanced monitoring system, but it requires the use of the least precise sensors available. If the wavevisions deliver on their accuracy claims, then you have the potential to gain singulation monitoring without sacrificing accuracy.

I think the Incommand shows less info than the Integra. You can still toggle the bar graph to show skips, multiples, etc., but I think the screen that showed the virtual seed trench is gone. In fairness, I see one STMM-equipped machine for about every 10 PMM equipped machine, so I don't see them that often. The next time I've got one hooked to the simulator I'll take a closer look.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)