AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

IPAD for Fieldview
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 2/9/2019 08:04 (#7308318 - in reply to #7307274)
Subject: RE: IPAD for Fieldview

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I bought an iPad Pro about one year ago. I had the same concerns about memory and screen size. I was planning on using it in a limited sense with Ag Leader's Ag Finiti mobile app. No one really gave me a straight answer on what memory I should go with. The typical answer was "more is better". I went with the regular size screen instead of the largest one. The largest one just seemed too clumsy to me.

The price increases with the memory size but I noticed that the price of going from 64 to 128 didn't add a lot to the price so I went whole hog with cellular. In my use I have not come anywhere close to using the available memory but it's still there in case I should.

I have mine loaded with music for trips etc and it can hold lots of pictures. Actually I wish could trade some of that extra memory that I haven't used in the iPad to my iPhone. My iPhone just has the base memory. I have a fair amount of music on it and use it for pictures but I sometimes need to offload some of this when doing an update. I realize that some of this came be shuffled off to the cloud.

Edited by tedbear 2/9/2019 08:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)