AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are there an good farm boys left?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Bubba David
Posted 2/8/2019 19:04 (#7307309 - in reply to #7306586)
Subject: RE: Are there an good farm boys left?

SC KS

Sledge,

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Except the oposit a little bit. I'm having a hard time finding a good Christian girl. Growing up, I had a good Christian girl that I liked and she liked me, she was a few months older than I was, which made us in different grades, I worked my butt off to graduate when she did. A couple weeks after we graduated she told me she was done, and went to college and never saw her again. I was devestated and depressed for about a year. And now that I'm starting to come out of my shell it seems like all the good Christian girls are taken. I know there's girls out there, but I get your discouraged feeling.
It's good to here your daughter has good taste and won't put up with a jerk. And there it's not exceptable to mistreat a girl weather she's beautiful or not. Wish I was 4 years younger, I would help you out as I'm easily attracted to blondes, but more importantly Christian girls.

Anyway, to answer your question, yes I believe they are still out there, they may be few and far between, but God's got a plan for everyone. I just pray I'm the man I need to be for her when she comes into my life.

Good luck! Email is in profile if you can't find anyone lol!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)