AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are there an good farm boys left?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 2/8/2019 16:25 (#7306967 - in reply to #7306586)
Subject: RE: Are there an good farm boys left?

SWOH
I don't know what it's like in Minnesota, but I was wondering if there were any good farm girls left when I was 16...never found one so I "settled" for a really good hearted non farm country girl that I get along great with. Still get along pretty good after 15 years and 4 kids. She has her bad boy ex boyfriend stories, and now wonders why the heck she was ever attracted to those guys in the first place. She's glad she grew out of that phase before she met me :-) I know what I was like when I was 16...and my wife wouldn't have given me a second look if she had known me then...and she has flat out told me that on several occasions...mainly because I was a farm kid. But also because I was kind of an immature jerk by my own admission.

Dating in high school more often than not is a joke. Tell her to find a nice guy and go have fun at the prom...she doesn't have to marry the guy. If she is as good looking and nice as you make her out to be, it shouldn't be too hard to find a guy to just go with as friends and have a blast. No long term relationship commitment required.

Every guy has the right to NOT be a jerk, some just don't have the ability.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)