AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Swath Control
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 2/8/2019 10:17 (#7306090 - in reply to #7305837)
Subject: RE: Swath Control

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
An EZ-Guide 500 can be mated with another box called EZ-Boom which can do rate control and section control or just swath control and still use the 450 for the rate portion. EZ-Guide is wired with the same connector as the main plug on the 450 so it can be substituted for the 450 quite easily. Your 250 would not work with this.

I believe there may be some other devices that can handle the section control and still have the 450 control the rate. These are wired so as to become a Tee between the 450 and the current wiring. The switches are left in the OFF position on the 450 so when the other device decides that a section should be ON, it turns ON the section and back feeds the 450 so it does the rate control correctly.

Your 250 could be wired with a relay so that a coverage map would turn ON/OFF when the Raven Master was ON/OFF. This would not control the sections automatically such as you desire but would give a coverage map. The map would not correctly show when some sections are ON and others are OFF. This coverage map would not be perfect but might still be quite useful for returning to the place where spraying was discontinued.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)