AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Crop record keeping programs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

vollmarj
Posted 2/13/2019 16:16 (#7318576 - in reply to #7318410)
Subject: RE: Crop record keeping programs

Michigan
Thanks for the patience and the candid feedback.

What we have heard from you and some others is that having to buy all of the FarmLogs features to get Activities doesn't work well for your situation. To address this, I worked with my team this week to spin up a $20/month add on for Activities that can be added to any plan, even the free Lite tier. We still believe you can gain a lot of value from the $99/month Complete plan if you use all the features, but understand that some users don’t need all those features.

The new plans are going to be live later this week and we’ve already posted information about them on our FarmLogs.com website. It is going to take us a little longer to make the add-ons available since we’re responding to feedback in real time. The Activities add-on will be an option along with other add-ons (Aerial Imagery, Satellite Imagery and Data Entry Service) starting in a week or two. You can also just give us a call now and we can get you set up with exactly what you want. All of our users will receive an email with these details as early as tomorrow.

I hope this gives you some more clarity and addresses your concerns. Just let us know if there is anything else we can help with.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)