AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ok chart guys.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

bearsbite
Posted 2/7/2019 22:57 (#7305279 - in reply to #7305125)
Subject: RE: Ok chart guys.

IN555 - 2/7/2019 21:40

Yep I think your question did a great job proving fundamentals matter. No one stepped up and said price is going to here or it can only go to here. Crickets. Sure we could establish likely spots to stop depending on how far the market was caught of guard but first we need to know how far the market was caught of guard. Fact is no one knows and that is what makes the market work.

Alright I can't tell you where it will end tomorrow but I believe the charts are pointing to it being up big in the near future and tomorrow very well could be the catalyst. I have been wrong many times before but I have a plan in place to exit my longs if indeed the market does sell off. I'll go out on a limb and say zch19 reaches 4.29 before expiration. Zsn19 reaches 10.80 before expiration.
Now I wish a few Fundamental traders would tell me what the numbers will be tomorrow and how high the price is going. I will agree that fundamentals give us a picture but a chart always provides the frame. How else can one explain a bearish report but a bullish reaction? Or a bullish report and bearish reaction?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)