AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Computer question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

farm160
Posted 2/7/2019 19:24 (#7304656 - in reply to #7304331)
Subject: RE: Computer question

NE Nebraska
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look at it tomorrow. Today I noticed my Carbonite was not working. I tried to do a reinstall and it wouldn't work. Neither would the uninstall, and I tried to remove the program multiple ways. I called tech support. First guy couldn't help me so he moved me up to tier 2 support. He was finally able to get it to uninstall, but never to install. That guy tried for well over an hour and now tomorrow I move up to tier 3 support. They all agree something is wrong with my computer and downloads but they can't find the problem. They looked for suspicious programs (none found), system error reports (loads of them, including for QuickBooks which seems to be running OK tho), windows updates (not happening correctly), security scanners, program compatibility, etc. I'll see if I learn anything with the tier 3 guys from Carbonite. If not, I'll contact the business I purchased the computer from. It came a 3 year hardware warranty service, but I'm doubtful it's a hardware problem. We'll see what happens.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)