AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How much longer will ethanol last?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dittfarms
Posted 2/4/2019 17:21 (#7296834 - in reply to #7296780)
Subject: RE: How much longer will ethanol last?

ottertail co mn
I am not as optimistic as most when it comes to ethanol. I think the e15 is not gonna do anything for ethanol. I don't the ethanol waivers are going to end real soon.

I am usually 100% wrong, but I think ethanol ship is sailed and will fade off into the distance.

People are sick of farmers receiving all these subsidized $8 corn. It must come to an end. Our food prices are going through the roof with these high prices crops. Ethanol is destroying our environment to the point of know return. Remember when all we saw were crp fields and pheasants, yeah, ethanol destroyed our hunting. These are statements I have heard over the last month.

We are not that popular among the rest of the working class US citizens. We are all rich, only work a few hours and if we have livestock we don't treat them right.

Now, don't get me wrong, we still have our place in society, but society wants us to be scavengers or bottom feeders so they can have cheap food and cheap gas.

I am doing what I can in my local area to promote agricultural and tell people what our farm does, I am a small minuscule part of the ag sector, but I try.

People want what ever makes them feel good. Right now that is solar power and wind. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)