AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can February 8th reports be bullish?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

IN555
Posted 2/3/2019 16:15 (#7294574)
Subject: Can February 8th reports be bullish?

NW Indiana
Lets face it, Friday's price action was rather disappointing. Everything I read it seems most are expecting yield decreases Friday. I'm see from 1-4 bu on corn and .5-2 bu on beans. Ok so lets say we fall in that range, do you still expect a bullish reaction? Seems the boat is leaning awful hard counting on these numbers to be bullish, so what is it going to take to actually have a bullish reaction? We also have the questions out there about exports since we won't get updated like we should. I'm bullish but I must admit I'm not seeing a very good path to go up without some help. SA beans are getting to the point the market will likely be comfortable, maybe the safrinha crop with the lower moisture the last 60 days? It has been proven wise to hedge beans this time of the year the past few years, sounds like some are and maybe we all should evaluate our risk and make a sound business decision based on it. And by that I'm not suggesting everyone should sell some as we all have different risk tolerance. If you are nervous about the markets, that should probably tell you where your risk tolerance meter is at.

Edited by IN555 2/3/2019 16:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)