AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Did you see him? I did
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

thereaper
Posted 2/1/2019 15:52 (#7290648 - in reply to #7290501)
Subject: RE: Did you see him? I did

Ol’ Wisco
All I’m pointing out is that you layed this proverbial whale puzzle in front of us all. All I did is start to put the puzzle together and realize that the pieces just don’t fit together as they should (from a structural access to and navigation of markets standpoint). I m just asking you to clarify for me why the pieces don’t fit together. The likes of Vangaurd and Blackrock have lobbied the biggest exchanges to crackdown on what HFT’s do but the whale gets a free pass? Now if your whale has unprecedented access to markets that even the largest players in the game don’t, wouldn’t that be cause for moral hazard? You should ask yourself “why am I encouraging anyone to play this game when I know that the odds truly are rigged against them? I should be warning them to stay away”. I m not mad one bit, most all the guys you’ve mentioned I ve had good exchanges with. Heck Falco completely changed the way I perceived monetary policy because the puzzle fits together when you start putting it together.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)