AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Median line chart
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NoDakFarmer
Posted 1/28/2019 21:59 (#7280448 - in reply to #7280331)
Subject: RE: can you please post the chart you're looking at with the points you are referring to?

SE ND
JC STONE - 1/28/2019 09:14

Interesting comment NoDak. I don't care if someone whispers it or shouts it as long as they provide the road map how to get there. If you remember I was caught long and wrong bullish last summer. And I blame no one but myself, so don't take my comnent personally.
I thought you might weigh in on some of RF1's charts.
Seems to be some meaningful discussion there. Looks like we might be at a critical juncture in the beans. Either they got to step up or they gonna roll over.

I made my thoughts known on the current bean and corn swing many times over the last few months. I glanced at the charts. He does some things the way I would and others differently. In all honesty, I use forks far less than what most evidently think. It probably just comes with time as I used to draw forks of every pivot and swing. It led to bad habits and now I do much less drawing and more "reading", if you will. Nothing wrong with learning together. RF1 and others appear willing to do the work. More power to them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)