AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alls I got to say is...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Conan the Farmer
Posted 1/22/2019 22:44 (#7265417 - in reply to #7265335)
Subject: RE: Alls I got to say is...

South Central Iowa
Trump and Pelosi made it go south. They should have passed the funding for the fencing/wall when the Republicans controlled the house, but this is half Pelosi's shutdown as well. She holds the purse strings as Speaker. Technically, she shuts it down in full when she refuses to make compromise. Do you not find it odd that when the government shut down under Obama because the Republicans would not pass a bill that the President would sign because they tried to undermine Obamacare, the press said it was John Boehner and the House Republicans fault and the American people blame them! But when Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats will not pass a bill that Trump would sign, it is the President's fault and the American people blame him! ?

I think you are capable of seeing hypocrisy and looking at events objectively.

As far as the sanctimony, there is a element on the left that is constantly frothing at the mouth and prowling for outrage. A true liberal believes in tolerance of all people and has a live and let live attitude; there is no room for that in the Democratic Party of this era. It's evidenced in this outrage element going after Warren and Harris; the Maoists attacked their own too. Here's a song for those who are taking over your party, much more apropos than Everyday People. I suggest it for your tagline, they were even from San Francisco too!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0aRJsCJnU

Edited by Conan the Farmer 1/22/2019 22:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)