AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New straight wall cartridge introduced by Winchester today at
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 1/21/2019 23:11 (#7262949)
Subject: New straight wall cartridge introduced by Winchester today at

the SHOT show, the .350 legend. Just what I’ve been wishing for, and it’s finally arrived! Will be legal in states where straight wall cartridges are now legal for deer. This is gonna be just about the perfect gun for whitetails. Time to make room in the cabinet for another gun, could/should quickly become a favorite of mine. Billed as the fastest straight wall in existence. (Although I question that, the mighty .460S&W is no slouch in the speed dept)Winchester has hit a home run on this one though.This thing gonna dethrone the old 45/70 as the darling of the straight wall crowd I’m predicting. Edit too add; Winchester, now go ahead and one up yourselves by introducing the .411 legend. Wonder which parent case would work? Maybe a .308? After seeing how deadly my .41 magnum is, the Legend version should easily give me another 100 plus yards, or more using spire points. The .41 magnum IMO is the Goldilocks caliber between the .357 and .44. This would most assuredly be a top seller too, as they coined a cool name to help it sell.

Edited by Boone & Crockett 1/22/2019 07:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)