AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

davpal following up on post below , lazy beans .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

davpal
Posted 1/22/2019 11:38 (#7263818 - in reply to #7263403)
Subject: RE: davpal following up on post below , lazy beans .

Mid Michigan
I guess I look at these kinds of claims like a ufo sighting. A few people claim to have seen one but where is it? If this guy truly had a recipe to grow 100 bushel beans 30 years ago why aren't we all doing it all over the world and him dying a billionare? If I were growing anywhere near 100 bushel beans around here in a county that averages 42 people would want to know my tricks as much as Houdinis tricks. It doesn't make any sense for the world to hold this valuable information back. It would be like having a trick that makes your car suddenly get 60 mpg and not coming forward with it. I honestly think he probably had something under that ground that nobody else might have had. People do every kind of tillage and strip till and placement of seeds and roots and fertilizer but almost none of them claim 100 bushel yields. I'm not against trying new ideas but I'm would like to pray for a year of 50 bushel beans and that would require a lot of tile and a 12 ft deer fence just to get started.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)