AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Send me the variety numbers then and I'll make it complete
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

OSUBucks
Posted 1/18/2019 16:06 (#7254202)
Subject: Send me the variety numbers then and I'll make it complete

I'll put together an even better and bigger list than FBN, one that does not need to pay me 700 dollars- its free! ---and is complete.

For anyone that sends me their variety number/hybrid, I'll send you the list. For those that don't , don't get the list, plain and simple. I do ask you send at least 2 or 3 minimum otherwise it could turn into me going a little crazy.

And you dealers that send me the whole product lineup in one email for your specific company, I will direct everyone to you that currently sent me tags from that company, or at least have the opportunity to talk. Integrity is hard to find these days and any dealer that sends a list has it and deserves to be rewarded.

Protocol-
Corn and Soybeans

Company
Hybrid # and traits
Variety # off seed tag or other means

In return I will send you the updated list weekly through email every Friday. Couldn't think of a better time to do this now that lots will be receiving their seed. I have no doubt this is possible, just takes a few minutes to grab the seed tag and email it.
Or even easier, now that everyone has a camera on their phone, take a picture, and email it.

[email protected] (sorry non buckeye fans don't hold it against me ;)

Looking forward to helping us all against these monopolized agricultural companies.

Edited by OSUBucks 1/18/2019 16:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)