AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spackler Family- Oxycotin
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin'funfarming
Posted 1/16/2019 10:21 (#7248812 - in reply to #7248759)
Subject: RE: Spackler Family- Oxycotin

Manitoba, Canada
I am not a proponent of suing either. I also believe that most of the doctors and nurses have the patients best interests at heart also. Most of them enter their careers due to the desire to help people.

Doctors and nurses are trained in their profession. Pharmaceutical companies are very involved in their training. These doctors and nurses will be the ones who the patient goes to for medical advice and it is in the best interest of the companies if these nurses and doctors are trained extensively and exclusively in how to treat the patients using their drugs. Our society has been trained to believe that only chemicals from a lab can cure ailments. We are bombarded with adds about drugs that cure our ailments. Curiously, these same labs comb the natural world over to find natural substances that they can patent as their own and sell to you and I in pill form.

I wasn’t knocking the doctors and nurses as they are pawns in this game too. I was referring to the pharmaceutical companies. I will say though that while many doctors have kept an open mind there are many of them that are very close minded and think their knowledge is beyond questioning. Shut up and take this pill and come back in a month and I will give you another pill to fix the issue this one will cause.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)