AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Health ins. cost- rediculous....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

johnypop
Posted 1/15/2019 20:55 (#7247853 - in reply to #7246426)
Subject: RE: Health ins. cost- rediculous....

ND

martin - 1/14/2019 22:12

a) Health insurance is just expensive.

b) Some of it is the fact that you are getting older.  And the older you get, the more chance you will have some health issues that need to be addressed. And so, the cost of insurance goes up.

c) Did I say.... Health insurance is just expensive.

Have you ever checked out EHealth.com?  You might want to check them out to see if you can get a lower rate.  when checking out on-line sites like this, just make sure you don't sign up unless you are ready :)

Have you looked into Health Savings Account.  If you have a high deductible health insurance, you might as well have build yourself a Health Savings Account, so you can pay out-of-pocket expenses with pre-tax dollars.  

Have to pay for all the drugs the pill pushers give out and the side effects that they create and have to be treated, keep going back and around and around we go, and no wonder health insurance is expensive. Glad I stay away from doctors. I forgot, have to pay for those $3000 colonoscopy's that they want everybody to get, good money right there, that is their bread and butter. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)