AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Which RTK autosteer for a 310 Magnum (Steercommand vs Geosteer vs Paradyme)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 1/15/2019 09:57 (#7246394 - in reply to #7244765)
Subject: RE: Which RTK autosteer for a 310 Magnum (Steercommand vs Geosteer vs Paradyme)

East Central, Nebraska
for the steering sensor on the new holland side, which i believe is exactly the same to the point that they use the same install manual, the steering sensor is already on the tractor. you can find it on the front axle, on the left side. it will have a little cage over the top of it and a wire running out of it.

i had no idea the kit cost that much. as far as i knew it is a piece of steel the steer command mounts to, a cable that plugs into where the nav would plug into behind the seat, a piece of steel the gps antenna mounts to on the roof, and some zip ties.

i have not seen a 7500 yet. the 6500's were very solid. geosteers okay and the paradymes leave a lot to be desired in my opinion.

your descriptions of relays and radios is confusing a little. internal modems and relays (particularly on cdma) are going to become a crapshoot in the very near future if your especially if your using verizon and i am certain others will follow.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)