AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

D Newsom, "USDA CRAZY to have printed 955 bean Carry out."
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 1/13/2019 18:15 (#7242992 - in reply to #7242483)
Subject: RE: I read less than half the article and had to stop

North Central Illinois
You’re comment about Trump not being attached to any political party is valid to a point. Unfortunately some rather radical people of the alt right have attached themselves to him. His off the cuff ramblings that are interspersed with hateful rhetoric, borderline racism, fascist principals, and isolationist tendencies are inspiring a very dark and dangerous group of people. Is that the President’s intention? I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that is not his intent and hopefully he is not nearly as hateful as some of his followers. That does not absolve him of his responsibility for the actions of those he is inspiring. Many people myself included have thought for a long time that we need something different in Washington. Well careful for what you wish for because this is not even close to what we need. He is a disaster doing far more damage than good. I am still kind of glad that he won instead of Hillary but I am even beginning to waver on that. The last hope for this country? You have got to be kidding me! He may very well destroy this country. If he does you can bet it will be someone else’s fault. Take care.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)