AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

D Newsom, "USDA CRAZY to have printed 955 bean Carry out."
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 1/13/2019 01:21 (#7241370 - in reply to #7240066)
Subject: RE: I read less than half the article and had to stop

southern MN
Illinois Steve - 1/12/2019 13:32

I guess I’m not sure where you are getting anger out of this post? Newsom has had the handle “Gruesome Newsom” for years. I didn’t make it up. I suspect what this really amounts to is you are seriously butt hurt about being called out for trying to defend Trump with the Fake News nonsense. The media has never been fair and never will but how are they supposed to report on this idiot? Are they supposed to look the other way every time he says or does something stupid? Do you read his Tweets and listen to him rambling at news conferences? This stuff isn’t being made up! If despising his hateful comments, crude language, threatening demeanor, childish behavior, and racist comments make me angry well then I guess you got me. Every citizen of this country should be embarrassed, incensed, and yes angry about the dysfunctional government we are now enduring. This clown is an embarrassment.

I’m not at all sure what you are talking about, I honestly don’t?

Doesn’t really reflect well on you tho, whatever you are seeing.

In years past people on the other side would get all fired up and frothing about nonsense from watching only The Blaze and other extremism. Perhaps you are all fired up from watching too much of one brand of TV opinion show or something? We have certainly come more than full circle on that.

I’ve read a lot of terribly inaccurate things of late. Maybe you are believing that without actually hearing what really was said?

Just last month I was reading in a farm publication about the soybean tariff Trump enacted...... that’s pretty poor reporting, don’t you agree? But if it goes unchallenged, people start believing such stuff is true.

When clearly it is not.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)