AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (141) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tax Exempt forms and SS#'s
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format
Sheep Herder
Posted 1/10/2019 21:46 (#7236246 - in reply to #7236226)
Subject: RE: Tax Exempt forms and SS#'s


Just apply to the gov for a TIN.   (taxpayer identification number).   I very rarely use my SS #.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)