AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tipping your flight attendants.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Lucky2Farm
Posted 1/10/2019 09:31 (#7234536 - in reply to #7234453)
Subject: RE: Tipping your flight attendants.

Indianola, MS
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but just looking at the attendants like an employee they have duties. Scan for terrorists, be prepared to and trained to deal with evacuations during emergencies, try to explain delays to passengers, know the gate for every connection, diffuse and separate disagreeable passengers, hand out food and drinks, look for human trafficking victims, comfort the sick or grieving, travel and be away from family and friends, imagine how they feel about the seats or toilets in planes! lol.. There needs to incentives to motivate them to do all the tasks. As farmers we are allowed to be human most of the time but having worked with the public in a fast paced office you can feel like you are treated like less than human. Until you get cussed for not doing what someone wants you to do while you are in pain, and suffering , you just have not lived. People are barbaric at times and flight attendants deal with cramped tired people all day. No way i could do it, I'd fuss back at someone and get fired!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)