AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Herd Expansion Opportunity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 1/10/2019 09:39 (#7234565 - in reply to #7234420)
Subject: RE: Herd Expansion Opportunity

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
Gasman - 1/10/2019 08:49

Ya know... sounds like a reasonable, honest person to deal with

I had to say Gasman you have a very valid point~!

I have to say the person seems to be somewhat dislexic or has a hard time getting his words across.... So many want to read so much into what someone writes now days it's sad. I sort of think the fella might be an honest guy to deal with too.. What's he doing posting his life story? (I don't know, do the other posters laughing at him know?) Is he trying to explain why he doesn't have them for sale now instead of not replying to all his emails>? I don't know? Cows are cheap right now and I think he figured it out but he's not trying to screw anyone is he?
All in all I just didn't get the humor out of it.. ~~ Then again I'm looking at his post with the view of someone who has had and suffers from a brain injury in the past that I will live with for the rest of my life. (actually this is part of the reason why I don't ask that many questions on open forum any more either as I used to be one to always promote people to ask questions no matter if they seemed stupid or not,. I always figured any question a person had was not a stupid question unless it was meant to be one to begin with as a joke... CASE IN POINT;;; /About month ago I listed my round bales net wrapped and plastic wrapped on Facebook and on CL for $115-$130 each. Good dry grassy hay for horses or beef cows,, I've sold about 1/2 of them if not more but I had a few replies that were "ha, ha",, or "No way, to high priced" or the laughing emoji face.. I did drop it down to $115 /bale and actually gave a $15 refund to those who bought some that first week as I figured I'd hate to have to pay that much for it,, Thing is in the past 3 years I've had 3- "100 year floods and lost 80 acres of beans 2 years and 80 of corn 1 year so I have to pencil things out this year.... For those who laughed at my price on Facebook or thought it was funny of CL they can eat cake now as the hay I have left is actually selling on the cheaper side now,,, Sometimes it's sort of fun to watch those who laugh first Eat Crow first also~! JMHO.. I'm just a 5th generation farmer trying to survive so what do I know?? :)
Kick~! ,
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)