AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bifocal contact lenses?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

milam
Posted 1/9/2019 13:49 (#7232362 - in reply to #7232118)
Subject: RE: Bifocal contact lenses?

I wear bifocal contacts and love them. I actually had the contacts before I got the bifocal glasses and I hate wearing the glasses, as it takes longer to get focused on objects with the glasses. For up close reading I usually just put my glasses on top of my head so I can see what I am reading. Not a problem with the contacts, everything is in focus immediately.

You will get used to taking the contacts in and out of your eyes. I have the extended wear and only take them out once a week to clean overnight in the summer. Due to dry eyes in the winter I take them out twice a week. As stated a good pair of safety glasses is a must when needed, face shields in the shop are real handy for me. In school our Ag Mech professor wouldn't allow contacts when welding said would weld the contact to the eye. So when I started wearing the contacts I asked my eye doctor and he said it wouldn't happen as long as I wore the welding helmet. I do wear sunglasses as the sun is brighter with the contacts but my wife doesn't have the brightness problems as I do so it may not affect you.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)