AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Humor needed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brown Cow
Posted 1/9/2019 07:16 (#7231462 - in reply to #7230088)
Subject: RE: Humor needed

SW Wisconsin
These are probably older than the hills, I didn’t come up with them myself.

Sven and Ole show up to answer a help wanted ad from a farmer who needs fence built. A couple of Irishmen also show up. The farmer doesn’t need all of them, but unsure who to hire he decides to give them all a shot. He sends Sven and Ole out to the north end of the farm to put in some posts, and the Irishmen to the south end. At the end of the day they both come back and he asks how many posts they got in. Sven says “we’ll, yaknow that’s pretty rocky ground out there, we worked pretty hard all day and got three posts in.” The farmer’s not too impressed, and asks the Irishmen. Paddy says “yeah, like Sven says it’s pretty rocky ground, but we worked real hard and got eight posts set.” That’s more like it, but he figures he better go check the quality of the work, so the farmer and the Irishmen and Sven and Ole all head out to the south end of the farm to check the Irishmen’s work first. As soon as they get in sight of the fence Sven and Ole start snickering, and after checking that the posts are straight and well packed in the farmer asks them what’s so funny, the Irishmen put in almost three times as many posts, and they’re all nice and straight, too. Sven just laughs and points at the fence “those posts: they left half the post sticking out of the ground!”

Ole and Lena fall madly in love and decide to get married. They marry, and are very happy, but as time passes Lena starts to get worried: it’s been a long time since she’s heard Ole say that he loves her. She starts to think maybe he’s getting tired of her, or maybe he’s seeing somebody else. So she asks him: “Ole, do you still love me? Am I getting too old and fat for you? Is there somebody else?” Ole is shocked: “Oh, Lena, Lena, you don’t need to worry. If I didn’t love you anymore I’d tell ya.”
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)