AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Humor needed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Flatulent Farmer
Posted 1/8/2019 17:22 (#7230239 - in reply to #7230088)
Subject: RE: Humor needed

Silver Creek MN
Sven Sundergaard had just gotten married to his sweetheart, Ingrid. They got married in Fargo, don'tchaknow, and were going to spend their wedding night at the big hotel. when they arrived at the hotel, Ingrid walked right up to the desk clerk and asked for a suite. The desk clerk, seeing them in their wedding attire, asked, "I suppose you will want the bridal". Ingrid replied, "No, I will just hold him by his ears until I get him trained". Up in their room, Ingrid insisted on a milk bath. She told Sven to order it from room service. Sven called down and asked to have a milk bath set up in their room. The room service person asked if Sven wanted pastuerized, and Sven replied, "No just a good six inches so she can splash around a little". After her bath, Ingrid was in a frisky mood. She pulled Sven up close and suggested that they consummate their marriage. Ingrid felt compelled to tell Sven that she was a virgin. Sven was shocked by this revelation. "That's it, I'm leaving" Sven shouted as he he ran out of the room and departed the hotel. Back at his parents home, Sven's father was consoling him. "You did the right thing, son. If that girl isn't good enough for anyone else, she ain't good enough for you!"
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)