AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Where can I get rid of some tools quickly?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 1/5/2019 10:50 (#7221877 - in reply to #7221827)
Subject: RE: Where can I get rid of some tools quickly?

central - east central Minnesota -

Stout Farms - 1/5/2019 10:29 First off, if this post is inappropriate, please take necessary action. I don't want to cause any trouble. Second, I have a couple tools I need to get off my hands. A 1/2" air impact and 3/8" air ratchet to be exact. I recieved a new impact for Christmas, so I no longer need this one. I have posted it in the classifieds, Craigslist, and even on our local radio station with no success. I don't want anything outrageous ($20 for set), but I want them GONE. They're sitting around taking up space (and we all know how precious that is lol). So where, if any, can I list these to sell quickly? If you guys are interested, look in the classifieds or send me an email. I'm just looking for ideas. Again, if this is inappropriate, please take necessary action. I don't want to cause trouble. 

Do you have a local online auction house closer by ? Here, they are plentiful and a couple within 20 miles, with more within 50 mile radius. Online auctions seem to bring good money for used tools/impacts and what have you. Likely close to new price.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)