AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cat tales.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 1/3/2019 08:56 (#7216926 - in reply to #7216580)
Subject: RE: Cat tales.....

Pierce county WI
We adopted a cat when my wife just pregnant with my daughter. The cat really seemed grateful to have a home. I told her that there was a little girl coming and your job is to take care of her. We have a Victorian farm house that was built in 1909. A mouser is a good idea! Anyway, after my daughter was born she would lay on the cat, push the cat, pull the cat, anything to the cat. Cat would almost have a look on her face like hey, it's my job. My daughter would go to sleep, and she would cuddle with her, or try to give her a bath. Even after many years the cat still tucks her in at night. She won't sleep with her all night, but at bed time she comes up to make sure she gets settled in bed. When my son was born, she didn't treat him the same way. Not that she's not nice to my son, just doesn't give him the care she gives our daughter. When I milked cows barn cats would come and go. I bought a load of hay one time and a cat came with it. That became a mother cat to a group of cats. They all had a similar trait. They liked to sleep on cows. It was always funny to walk in the barn in the morning and see the cows laying down sleeping in tie stalls. Then a corresponding row of cats sleeping on cows.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)