AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cat tales.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Bruce NW Ia
Posted 1/2/2019 20:30 (#7215951)
Subject: Cat tales.....

Cherokee County, Northwest Iowa
Equal time for the feline species.

The entryway for our house has two doors-one to the outside, and another to the attached, 2 car garage. As I was headed for the front door to go outside, here is my wife standing in the garage doorway, yelling "Don't do it, Moose, don't do it", as if cats understand the English language. I asked "What's going on?", to which she replied "Your stupid cat is sitting on top of the cab of your pickup, and is thinking about jumping to the bed cover on my pick-up". I look out, and, yep, Moose is formulating a flight plan.

I open the door to the outside, go about 2 steps, hear what sounds like a 10# sack of potatoes hit the garage floor, with my wife now yelling "I told you not to do it, Moose, I told you!".

I walk into the garage, to find a 9.2# yellow and white male cat, lying on the floor, slightly stunned. Turns out when Moose was formulating his flight plan, he forgot to take into account the 2" by 4" wooden brace that comes down out of the garage ceiling, to brace up the garage door track.

I swear that cat, as he started to regain his senses, looked around and had that look on his face that so many of us males of the human species have had after doing something stupid: I sure hope nobody saw me do that.

Edited by Bruce NW Ia 1/2/2019 20:35

(2016101795060411 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2016101795060411 (full).jpg (105KB - 51 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)