AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

well that was a interesting day-----------Happy New Year
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Abomb
Posted 1/1/2019 13:08 (#7212331 - in reply to #7211269)
Subject: RE: well that was a interesting day-----------Happy New Year

garvo - 1/1/2019 02:09

harsh-only company I know of that ships 24-7 if you need a part-no matter what day they will answer the phone--was one of the reasons I ended up with a harsh wagon-I called them 10 years ago on Christmas eve-and by the 26th I had parts in my hand-common out in Colorado the big feedlots get parts 24- 7. kinda neat to think that they think everyone has worked to do every day-the last 10 years has really open my eyes to folks that understand-hope everyone has a great new year!

It’s nice to find and know businesses and guys that stand behind their stuff 7 days a week including holidays knowing that stock needs feed and water. I really don’t have any good pictures from the year but I did have this one, from a crappy day if it makes you feel better. We were getting towed out the driveway because of the mud and the edge of the road gave out. Luckily we were able to get a chute into it, unload the back, top, and jail. Then the drive tires come back down and he drove right out. A few days later I was back and the driveway was twice as wide with a couple new loads of rock on it.

Edited by Abomb 1/1/2019 13:10

(DCA2798E-90BD-4399-8C1B-C37323AACBCD (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DCA2798E-90BD-4399-8C1B-C37323AACBCD (full).jpeg (105KB - 18 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)