AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Non flouride toothpaste
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 12/21/2018 06:33 (#7186214 - in reply to #7184565)
Subject: RE: Non flouride toothpaste

ESW ND
He says it seems to help it. His meds that he takes is a life saver though. If it wasn't for them, I really don't know if he'd be here anymore. Before he finally found the right doctor that knew anything about it, it was horrible pain. A few he went to thought he was kind of hallucinating or half looney tunes. A hair on his face could trigger it. Fronts with a lot of wind would knock him to his knees. A lady we know had the surgery, but it wasn't 100% effective. Helped a lot, but she still has days she won't leave the house. Dad can still feel his from time to time, but he can be out on windy days and be ok. I'm very Thankful for that! I hope his stays at this level for the rest of his days. He don't dare drink OJ either. Too acidy as well. Ketchup is ok, but he don't eat much of that at one time. I hope your Mom's isn't any worse than my Dad's, it's a terrible thing to witness much less go through.
9600Sidehill - 12/20/2018 11:39

My mom has trigeminal neuralgia. Does your dad associate the tooth paste to helping with the trigeminal neuralgia?

Edited by born_in_ad1 12/21/2018 06:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)