AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Sodbustr
Posted 12/12/2018 08:55 (#7165996 - in reply to #7165732)
Subject: RE: What would you do?

Western Iowa
You need to take a deep breath and forget about this for a couple days. You are over-reacting.

Stuff happens, and frankly 95% of it is truly avoidable...… if only we know before what we know after.

Only thing you need to worry about is who's insurance company is responsible. Involve all 3 and let them figure it out.

I am a little taken back on where your loyalty is stronger. You don't want to involve Deere so not to have any future 'troubles' but you have a guy that is a great customer for years and you want to throw him under the bus and burn the bridge for future work. Puzzles me a bit. One guy is making money off you and the other is making you money and you want to protect the guy that is making money off you?????????

Custom work can be a treat at times. This was my last load of the year doing some custom work to help a guy get done before a snow/ ice storm. Customer had a pickup in the field so my driver couldn't swing as far as he would have liked. Then another pickup snuck up on him on the road and the driver paused on the road. It was 35 degrees out on frozen ground, so the top 1/4" was snot and the trailer slid over when the truck was sitting still. Of course it was my best lowest miled truck. Stuff happens. That is why I have insurance. Plenty of blame to go around if you want to be petty, but truth is none of it would change the outcome. Don't matter. Be glad no one was hurt.

(IMG_0760 (full).jpg)

(IMG_0761 (full).jpg)

(IMG_0762 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_0760 (full).jpg (49KB - 73 downloads)
Attachments IMG_0761 (full).jpg (56KB - 67 downloads)
Attachments IMG_0762 (full).jpg (68KB - 72 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)