AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No China news no second half payment news
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kagen
Posted 12/11/2018 18:10 (#7164689 - in reply to #7164359)
Subject: RE: Reuters is reporting: White House delays new farm aid payments on China trade deal hopes

Panhandle of Ne.
steve1616 - 12/11/2018 14:50

Your post is 100% why it needs to come through. I will say that the farmers that bash about not contracting last year at the higher prices need to think of others. All of the people that live in drought areas would have been in big trouble when they couldn't fill their contracts. Some may say that you don't need to own the grain and just do it on the market, but I have seen more farmers go under from this extra gambling than just about any other thing.

It's obvious that so many on this board think of themselves only. Try to put yourselves in many peoples situations to see how you would feel if you were them. Also, about the its not fair that we are being subsidized, I think you would be shocked to see that dang near (no not all) every business is being subsidized in some way.

Excellent response, I wouldn't have said the same thing so nice as you. I'm really disappointed in the farmers on here that are sticking their chest out bragging about the excellent crop they had and had it sold on the high for the year plus the 1.65 Trump payment and belittling the people that didn't do as they did. It's really pathetic and they should be ashamed of themselves. They got lucky pure and simple.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)